Friday, February 10, 2012

It all comes out in the wash: Part 1

Last weekend I started researching ideas on how I should decorate my laundry room. I was so excited to get started. I told myself that as soon as I was finished with my work week on Friday I would get started on this new project of mine. So, obviously I was pretty excited about the weekend until Wednesday came around...and I got sick. The kind of sick that makes you feel like you have been ran over by a truck and left for dead.  It is now Friday evening and I am starting to feel a little better but I probably should not tackle the project of decorating an entire room (no matter how small it might be) right now.  So I have decided to put this project on the back burner for one more week.  Here are my ideas for my new laundry room:


I love the color of this laundry room.  The color I choose will be pretty close to this one.  We also have a shelf above our washer and dryer.  This picture gave me the idea to keep our shelf white as well.  I also plan on hanging our ironing board against the wall since the room is so small and there is not a lot of space.


I love this, "It all comes out in the wash," decal.  One of my best friend's mom would always say this to us when we were dealing with whatever high school drama we had at the time.  I also like the idea of having baskets on the shelf.


I am stealing this idea from another best friend of mine.  In fact this is her actual one she has hanging up in her dining room.  Thanks for the idea Megan!

Hopefully I will be feeling better soon and will be able to tackle this project next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. liz i'm so honored! where do you get that sign? i feel like i should buy one for you and allie. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete