Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Burlap Balls

My sister gave us super cute silver bowls as our wedding present to place on our coffee and end tables.  Finding cute things to put in these bowls can be expensive.  Which is why I decided to experiment using the same technique I used to make this burlap wreath earlier this year.


  I went to the Dollar Tree and bought two packages of Styrofoam balls and then bought three different colors of burlap from Hobby Lobby.  Did you know that Hobby Lobby has a 40% coupon on their website everyday (which you can pull up on your phone while you check out)?  The nice lady in the fabric section gave me this tip one day. :)  Which means that I made all of these vase fillers for less than $5.00!  Here are some pictures of the burlap balls.




Just go to the post explaining how to make the burlap wreath if you are wondering how I made these.  You could probably use any type of fabric you want.

1 comment: