Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It all comes out in the wash: Part 2

It took a little longer then expected but I finally decorated the laundry room. Here it is!


The flash makes the color of the walls look odd, but here is the view of the room from the hallway.


I found most of the things on this shelf at an antique shop.  I also made another wreath, put old picture frames, and extra towels out to fill the shelf space.



I bought an old picture from Salvation Army.  I took the picture out of the frame.  Then made this with those wedding photo booth pictures you never know what to do with.

Here is another angle.  I am very pleased with the vinyl wall art.  I could see myself doing it again.  It was a very cheep way to decorate the wall, and it was not as cheesy looking as I was afraid it might be. 

Now that the laundry room is complete, I think I will tackle our mudroom area.

No comments:

Post a Comment